• September 29, 2024, 11:20:19 AM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Registration on the forum through the email only to olgatangemann@gmail.com The English edition of the book "Personality Type and Art" is available at Cambridge Scholars Publishing website. The German edition of the book "Personlichkeitstyp und Kunst" is available to buy on Amazon.de in paperback for 29.99 and online options for 9.99

Author Topic: Carrina  (Read 31421 times)

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
    • Ассоциативная соционика
Re: Carrina
« Reply #135 on: June 29, 2014, 03:07:15 PM »
I want to teach kids about 11-15
This the age that most of them get lost in the system. I wish I could help these kids where nobody helped me. I would pay attention to every kid and find out the best way they would learn and cater to them. I would also be very stern, as I am with certain things of great importance.
I think I would also get bored of this in a year or two. Then I would go back to school for physics but I would have to get a math tutor.

Carrina, I see that you relate strongly to scientific field and I have got the feeling that deep inside you may feel the belonging to the world of science. It is not all about teaching but about growing as a personality for you - that's how I see it from our words. Teaching is more like a step into the self- realisation path. Is it right?
I wanted to ask what fascinates you about big bang machine in particular? And what attracts you  in quantum physics? The subjects sound over complicated to me and rather abstract. it is absolutely different world and different language, lots of schemes to read and to understand. Are you good at it?

Ti is about clear structure not matter what is it about. It is the very starting point of every object of study. I found the actual dance and you can see how steady and clear are the movements, how rational are they - I would say perfectly logical, predictable and stable, no extra unnecessary movements. It is because Ti is a structural logic and is responsible for the clear gut form and shape - formal logic. I expect all Superego types to like it because of Ti is a value function for them. Sirtaki is Superego - Id because the second part is more lively and loud.
 I will show you more interesting music later.

http://youtu.be/dwQuT3JYuMo

« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 03:10:36 PM by Ольга »
Журнал "Соционика": https://www.facebook.com/groups/543577009011267/

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 29, 2014, 03:17:46 PM »
Carrina, this is also logic in music but Te and Ego, also very beautiful:

http://youtu.be/w8EXDtoGfrs

Offline carrina

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 29, 2014, 04:27:30 PM »
no non no no no.. teaching is about fulfilling a need in the world. It's about picking up the slack where others (in very important positions) have failed.

Offline carrina

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 29, 2014, 04:30:16 PM »
Carrina, this is also logic in music but Te and Ego, also very beautiful:

http://youtu.be/w8EXDtoGfrs

This is brilliant. I love it. I listen to music like this all the time. especially while driving around.. allot of times I roll down the windows so all the uncultured hillbillies will have to hear it too.

Offline carrina

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 29, 2014, 04:47:17 PM »
The first one is very beautiful. I would do that dance.. hahaha... here's something I like.. it reminds me of it..

THE GREATEST PART ABOUT THIS ONE: THEY ARE FUEDING CULTURES WHOM HAVE HATE FOR EACHOTHER. THIS SCENE PORTRAYS THEM LAYING THOSE THINGS ASIDE AND JUST BEING HUMAN, SHARING JOY TOGETHER.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vvr8AjT0aD0
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 04:53:16 PM by carrina »

Offline Mudjumps

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 29, 2014, 05:50:00 PM »
I'm not trying to convince you of any type but I'll tell you about a sort of disagreement I've had with an LII over the education system. I was sort of between moving out of where I lived and finding a new place.... so staying in the same house as her with quite a few other people who were all artists. Two of them were doing a masters (second degree) in fine art in a good art school in London. Despite being quite capable they had both tested for slight dyslexia. As a result they were given quite a lot of computer equipment for free (I'm guessing roughly £1500s worth). I think everyone in the house knew that it wasn't something that they really needed but more like a lucky windfall from the Government. I had started to study Socionics at that time and knew she was LII but I didn't know that much then. She got REALLY quite angry and sort of red faced about the equipment thing and I was surprised how passionate and frustrated she was over something political that didn't actually directly affect her. She saw them (IEE and EII ) as being selfish and not thinking about whether excepting the equipment was ethically ok or fair knowing that the money could be spent on someone who needed more. The atmosphere in the room was quite Fe intense and me and my ILI friend made the situation 10 times worse by saying the wrong thing. We had started to argue something along the lines of "there is no fair test to test for fairness so you are simply thinking too much about it". I had not seen her angry before but that really did it.

You said you went out with an ILI before. Did you ever experience this sort of "I don't care" sort of attitude from him?

Offline carrina

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 30, 2014, 01:31:29 AM »
I'm not trying to convince you of any type but I'll tell you about a sort of disagreement I've had with an LII over the education system. I was sort of between moving out of where I lived and finding a new place.... so staying in the same house as her with quite a few other people who were all artists. Two of them were doing a masters (second degree) in fine art in a good art school in London. Despite being quite capable they had both tested for slight dyslexia. As a result they were given quite a lot of computer equipment for free (I'm guessing roughly £1500s worth). I think everyone in the house knew that it wasn't something that they really needed but more like a lucky windfall from the Government. I had started to study Socionics at that time and knew she was LII but I didn't know that much then. She got REALLY quite angry and sort of red faced about the equipment thing and I was surprised how passionate and frustrated she was over something political that didn't actually directly affect her. She saw them (IEE and EII ) as being selfish and not thinking about whether excepting the equipment was ethically ok or fair knowing that the money could be spent on someone who needed more. The atmosphere in the room was quite Fe intense and me and my ILI friend made the situation 10 times worse by saying the wrong thing. We had started to argue something along the lines of "there is no fair test to test for fairness so you are simply thinking too much about it". I had not seen her angry before but that really did it. first of all, it was none of her business. not the financial "taking" part, and not the "shame on you" part. Furthermore, I don't think you said the wrong thing, I would have said something similar.. She was probably more envious. I hate people like that. I would have vigorously taken up for the EII and IEE

You said you went out with an ILI before. Did you ever experience this sort of "I don't care" sort of attitude from him?

I didn't experience that with him, atleast not more than any other guys I have dated. I experienced him caring waaay too much about shit that was obviouslyy brainwashed into his head by the media. He would have taken handouts but he didn't want people who he thought were below him getting things "for free". I definately had a sneaking suspicion that he was an LII not an ILI.. but some of the others on the WSS website (ILI's) I have had to block out of pure annoyance at their completely one sided point
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 12:50:19 PM by carrina »

Offline carrina

• View Profile
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 03:01:13 AM by carrina »

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 30, 2014, 02:27:40 PM »
2cellos are definitely rational music and Ego. I like M. Jackson too. he likes glittery clothes must be a sensing introvert? Not sure about his type. HIs music seems to be pretty static, possibly Superego type.

Carrina, you are definitely a rational type- you quick to judge and pretty firm in your opinion - I noticed that. ) I also noticed that you are very sincere and direct in expressing your thoughts and emotions in public, is it right or not? Did you have any trouble because of that in the past? Did anybody of your close ones ever mentioned something about it? Or they are all like you?

I also want you to think carefully and tell me who from your parents does express emotions exactly in the same way like you do - father or mother or any of grandparents? I want to know what did you take from you parents - facial similarity  and character features?

Which part of your attitude and behaviour you copy from you father and what from you mother? I remember you mentioned mother as SEI and father?

You said that you think after a while of teaching at school you will  most likely get bored.  Why do you think this way?

I did like the video with different cultures merging too, BTW. It is also pretty rational. )
Please, do not rush and answer all the questions.
Are you happy at the moment the way we discuss you possible type?

Offline carrina

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 01, 2014, 01:09:09 PM »
2cellos are definitely rational music and Ego. I like M. Jackson too. he likes glittery clothes must be a sensing introvert? Not sure about his type. HIs music seems to be pretty static, possibly Superego type. Its the creativity and musical geneous, the ability, creativity, the emotions, when I like music nothing is out of place. Its more about becoming one with the artists.

Carrina, you are definitely a rational type- you quick to judge and pretty firm in your opinion - I noticed that. ) I also noticed that you are very sincere and direct in expressing your thoughts and emotions in public, is it right or not? yes and no. I feel that I only do it for a purpose. i try not to do it but sometimes the means is ok for the end. I don't follow social norms if I don't want to. I also follow them just so that I don't cause a stir. Did you have any trouble because of that in the past? Did anybody of your close ones ever mentioned something about it? Or they are all like you? Im sorry I have to speak with you over skype about this. there is so much to tell you.

I also want you to think carefully and tell me who from your parents does express emotions exactly in the same way like you do - father or mother or any of grandparents? I want to know what did you take from you parents - facial similarity  and character features?This question will take allot of thought, I have to get back to you on this because I have to get ready for work.

Which part of your attitude and behaviour you copy from you father and what from you mother? I remember you mentioned mother as SEI and father? father is LSI. I take from her my love of colors, my ability to compramise and care about people, I take from him my aggressiveness and abruptness.. also my controlling behavior, my judgements. my fathers family is where my cutural understanding are from eg: anarchy, simple living, warrior mentality, worldly cares, thinking outside the box..

You said that you think after a while of teaching at school you will  most likely get bored.  Why do you think this way? I know it takes a very upbeat person to do this for long periods of time. I would do it for that long because thats how long it would take me to build the next stage of my plan for getting a Masters Degree in science

I did like the video with different cultures merging too, BTW. It is also pretty rational. )
Please, do not rush and answer all the questions.
Are you happy at the moment the way we discuss you possible type? uhh i guess so. I should mention I have some post tramatic stressors still from when I was younger. My personality is still coming into itself.

I feel like I could do a better job explaining this but I must go to work now. maybe we can skype in about 10 hours? what is your time zone?

Offline carrina

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 01, 2014, 01:51:07 PM »
I should mention that I am pretty unpredictable. My judgements are pretty subject to change. I never actually commit myself to any particular judgements. I have a few that I can't sway on, like respect me and my family. Other than that, anything that I think, I know that through time I will come to understand in different ways. I guess thats why I don't like certain types that can't "see outside the box". To me it is obvious that each factor changes the outcome. anyway, I also change my plans as I am acting out on them..
Its possible that I am an Irrational type.
I also see reasons for rational, but generally I don't like people or things that are predictable. I am as unpredictable as it gets. maybe I need to learn a little more here because I don't know the difference between rational and irrational (other than the above.)

Offline carrina

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 01, 2014, 01:52:24 PM »
I make judgements ahead of time. When I am speaking with someone with a different point of view or different facts, I expand my point of view to accept thier perspective, then move on with my understanding.

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 01, 2014, 04:50:48 PM »
Carrina, I am near London so it must be Greenwich. :)
Don't look for irrational type for yourself - 100% rational. Your music, your pictures, videos say it all.
Could it be that you did not develop and discover your true self yet? You actually said it yourself - I just repeat the thought because I liked it. )
  For example, you cared and worked and cared. But self- realisation means not just care about others - it means to develop your inner potential. So far you are heading for science - very good ambition. I guess you feel abilities within yourself and interest usually guides us towards our abilities. Intuitively. If we get into something by mistake we very quickly realise - this is wrong for me. If you plan degree in science you may well be a scientific type- at least we can say 1 big fat point for Carrina being actually logical type. :)
I am not sure why you do not want to allow the idea that you can be a logical type? I remember when I first came to the forum one guy liked what I was saying and complemented me on this "woman - a logician". That meant I am very cool.  ;D
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 04:55:24 PM by Ольга »

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 01, 2014, 05:09:32 PM »
I saw you recent video on facebook. Can you post it here as well? I think you were pretty open and honest about the questions. I felt that it was not easy for you to answer them, a bit tensive, yes/no? I think this video sows even more clearly that you are the logical type.
As regards rationality -irrationality we all have  a bit of everything. If you generally plan ahead and think what you are going to do or to say - as if you try to forsee what may happen - and you actually try to fulfil your plan to the end then it is rationality. There are a few things we can pin point as criteria for being rational. Fir example being preoccupied with respect (Ti- value) and purpose (Te-value) make you a very obvious rational logical type. People are often assholes (weak ethics), people don't make sense very often ( rationality and Ti- value) and etc.

Think why respect is so important to you? It seems to me that it is for you a key value. What will happen to you if you lose this value? What happen to people if they will lose this value?  Who taught you in the family above all to have respect to yourself and to others?

Think why purpose is so important for you? What will happen if you will not pay attention to purpose? What will happen if  the people around you will not pay attention to purpose?

If you think about these questions you will come better to understand yourself and your values. They are at the core of your identity.

Offline carrina

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 02, 2014, 02:15:44 AM »

the tattoo I am going to get