• September 29, 2024, 09:31:07 AM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Registration on the forum through the email only to olgatangemann@gmail.com The English edition of the book "Personality Type and Art" is available at Cambridge Scholars Publishing website. The German edition of the book "Personlichkeitstyp und Kunst" is available to buy on Amazon.de in paperback for 29.99 and online options for 9.99

Author Topic: Carrina  (Read 31325 times)

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
    • Ассоциативная соционика
Re: Carrina
« Reply #105 on: June 26, 2014, 02:21:22 PM »
You should be able to read Fe vs Fi in these pictures of me.
My choices of clothing and colors should also show you some things.

OK, your colours are introverted, you dress code casual-smart. It does not tell me that you are ethical type all together. I am not thinking that you are Fe- leading. I do not see in particular folk traditional clothes and julleweries typical for ESI either. I do not see anything incompatible with LII at the moment. But LII can have a lighter dress code, romantic party code. I just did not upload this kind of pictures. Have a look at the gallery:
http://socionics4you.com/forum/index.php/topic,354.0.html

ЛИИ stands for LII  ЭСИ - ESI
http://socionics4you.com/number4/
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 07:32:44 PM by Ольга »
Журнал "Соционика": https://www.facebook.com/groups/543577009011267/

Offline Mudjumps

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 26, 2014, 07:07:36 PM »
Your aesthetic taste seems pretty consistent in film and music. Maybe as an experiment try posting on World Socionics the Will feral thing and ask people which Quadra does this sense of humour belong? Quadras are a bit like a set of social values but they are also understood as psychological age/mental age. Alfa being like a baby.....  To Delta being like old age. Gamma is quite an unlikely answer I would say.

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 26, 2014, 08:14:28 PM »
I looked through all videos today that Carina has posted. She is a very romantic person but so LIIs are. I would assume that LIIs the most romantic of all scientist types. LIEs can make impression of being romantic but it may be shallow die to Fe as a role function and not Fi.
She likes light and silly comedies - very simplistic humour but it fits well as a compensation to Ti programme and is in agreement with dual's Fe of Hugo. LIIs like party and if they get into mood they last long. LIIs are passionate about things they like and give it all for the right purpose. They can party, eat and drink a lot and it is partly Si activation to blame -comfort lovers.
I like also films like classics but to a certain degree it suits to all Superego types. On the whole I do not see anything that would not fit the image of LII - lady. :)

Still thinking about profile.

Offline carrina

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 26, 2014, 11:10:38 PM »
I looked through all videos today that Carina has posted. She is a very romantic person but so LIIs are. I would assume that LIIs the most romantic of all scientist types. LIEs can make impression of being romantic but it may be shallow die to Fe as a role function and not Fi.
She likes light and silly comedies - very simplistic humour but it fits well as a compensation to Ti programme and is in agreement with dual's Fe of Hugo. LIIs like party and if they get into mood they last long. LIIs are passionate about things they like and give it all for the right purpose. They can party, eat and drink a lot and it is partly Si activation to blame -comfort lovers.
I like also films like classics but to a certain degree it suits to all Superego types. On the whole I do not see anything that would not fit the image of LII - lady. :)

Still thinking about profile.

I hate partying. I tune out my physical comfort almost all the way. I don't like film classics at all. You keep saying things about me that aren't true!!

OMG Lol.. I wear plenty of low key accessories. I will upload the ones I am wearing right now.

Also, I don't think I can put much effort into Model A tonight because I have had a long day at work and I am about to fail my chemistry class!!!

So I must study lol. I will talk to you guys soon. And yes I will post the will farrel thing to the WSS site and see what they think..

Offline carrina

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 26, 2014, 11:26:05 PM »
One more thing, I don't care at all if the ENTJ's are romantic or not. I really don't give a crap. I just like the way I feel around them, and I like hugs from them. I like their discussions, they stimulate me.

Anyways here is the accessories that I am wearing right now..

I usually tune the accessories down and wear a belt around my weigst or a  tight vest to make my body shape look good.
I'm pretty unmaterialistic as I know both ESI and LII are. My romance style is wresling, talking, and cuddling. And a little playful banter and picking on eachother.

I'm not trying to disprove LII I just don't think its true. If you are wrong you will know soon enough. Do LII's spend most of their time thinking about their friendships and relationships?

I don't make chart, think about theory, make lists, take notes. I don't even remember what I was thinking sometimes.
But hey, if you still see LII, I'm not going to say I'm not. I'm just going to keep pointing out the things I see.
If I am not LII, you will know eventually.
(I personally would never think anyone could see LII from the pictures I have uploaded but you are the expert here not me.)
My music is about emotions and adrenaline. Its also about religion and the human condition. (ethics I'd say but again, I could be wrong) LOL

Offline carrina

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 26, 2014, 11:29:19 PM »
I didn't say I was Fe lead. I would never say that. I meant you should be able to see what types of ethics I have from looking at my expressions and my mind from my color choices.

Offline carrina

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 27, 2014, 12:02:24 AM »
Also, please understand I am not trying to agrue with you. I think the things I am pointing out are pretty important. You don't have to explain anything else to me. Whatever requests you make I will try to fullfill. I am having a hard time looking at links right now and my computer is running slow so I will do the things you have asked me to do soon.

LIIs in many ways resemble EIIs and I think it is what attracted to you Sensing partners. LIIs make impression on people as good listeners and the are attracted to LIIs, tell them their personal issues and etc

I can ignore it easily no matter negative or positive. I believe ignore was the word I also used.

I can use it sometimes but not in the manner the Fe leading use it. << of course

Depending on the combination of dichotomies there will be something similar and different between LII ans ESI. << yes

For LII it is suggestive function. That means he can use it in a way as asking for help SOS. He cannot control them and tend to overdo it. His negative Fe- reactions are often inadequate. Who rushes to help him and to channel emotions? Hugo. ESE make magic with his positive emotions and lift thm up, channel them in the right way. LIIs can be at times depressed and gloomy as they don't know how to get from the negative emotions. Hugo acts fast as a first aid.
<< not sure about this. I don't really want to talk to people about my emotions. I just want to feel good. Of course I understand ESE is good with LII, I will have to see what I think

good for their Superid block of model A - feeling nice emotions Si+Fe, making << exactly the type that gets on my nerves. I prefer strong types for this type of play.

You said LII spends time working on weak functions too. (Se) For me these physical activities have never been weak areas. They are what comes natural to me. This is waht I do because I like it. I always have. I prefer to do them alone or with one buddy but its not like I have to "work" on it.
I just am and have always been a very "tough" physical individual, with a "hammering" gait. LOl.. I'm not tryng to make this difficult. There has to be a better way tfor us to decifer what I use. I don't like this guessing and I have a huge disagreement with that.
However you think we should find out I would like to get that out of the way.

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 27, 2014, 08:32:38 AM »

I hate partying. I tune out my physical comfort almost all the way. I don't like film classics at all. You keep saying things about me that aren't true!!
Why did you put scenes from Pride and Prejudice if you don't like classics? I was a bit surprised but I thought may be it is because you are female. I wish you understand that not all details are so important and personality can slightly deviate due to many factors and influences. There are many different details about you but you may or you may not see the image of LII. This is the difference. I look from the outside and you from inside. For me it is already more than enough information and I don't see the point to go any deeper. For you - nothing helps at the moment to see what I see because you are not me.
If you want to think that I mistake about your type - I don't mind. there is nothing you can prove for each other in socionics - nothing. It is interpretative perspectives and if you will look at the personality from different theories plus different experience you can see different types. All what I am saying that I fully agree with the test results of INTJ. :)

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 27, 2014, 09:12:43 AM »
One more thing, I don't care at all if the ENTJ's are romantic or not. I really don't give a crap. I just like the way I feel around them, and I like hugs from them. I like their discussions, they stimulate me.
Ok, what you are saying is subjective ( your personal view), what I am saying is observation on the basis of the model A. But it is good that you feel good around them - it does not mean you cannot be LII. 

I usually tune the accessories down and wear a belt around my weigst or a  tight vest to make my body shape look good.
I'm pretty unmaterialistic as I know both ESI and LII are. My romance style is wresling, talking, and cuddling. And a little playful banter and picking on each other.

ESIs are materialistic due to the creative sensing, they like all colors, flowers and in particular pink + yellow. Your accessories are not ESI but LII like, logical. I think ideally we should consider both models for the comparison. As regards to wrestling I cannot be sure it is more LSI like hobby but there is nothing clear cut in typology. LSI is "the relative" type for you so I can imagine that some LII could be wrestlers as well. It is not like all LIIs are scientists.

I'm not trying to disprove LII I just don't think its true. If you are wrong you will know soon enough. Do LII's spend most of their time thinking about their friendships and relationships?
Yes they do if they have nothing lese think about. )) I am not thinking about it all the time and I am an ESI. Thinking means Ti, analysis. ILIs also are good at analysing who said what and why.
It depends what you think how you think and why you think. My husband is a manager at work and sometimes he cannot sleep because he is thinking how he is going to sort out ethical problems at work with staff. It does not make him ethical type, he is looking for soultions Ne. As for me  I deal with Fi- problems there and then and not think about it. A different matter if you are romantically involved then any type will think about it.

I don't make chart, think about theory, make lists, take notes. I don't even remember what I was thinking sometimes.
But hey, if you still see LII, I'm not going to say I'm not. I'm just going to keep pointing out the things I see.
We cannot carry on forever like that. :) I will have one more conversation with you on Skype eventually and my job is done.

Carrina, why do you want to prove me that you are not LII? Why is it so important to you?
 You will go to a different expert and he will suggest ILI or LSI may be. Are you going to spend you time for proving your point to any expert? Is it really necessary?

Socionics is not a math and different people will always perceive you differently as regards to type and not the type only. Some will say you are very warm and some say you are harsh and emotionally difficult or whatever.

What should be important for you - what you think about yourself. Type does not restrict you in any way not relationship wise not professionally. To a certain degree type is superficial category like a form but personality is a content. It does not all depend on the form but also on the content.

It is a part of life which is irrational -  there is not and there will not ever be a clear cut categorisation of people - there will always space for mistery.  I believe it is on purpose - there is a very deep meaning to it.

(I personally would never think anyone could see LII from the pictures I have uploaded but you are the expert here not me.)
My music is about emotions and adrenaline. Its also about religion and the human condition. (ethics I'd say but again, I could be wrong) LOL

Yes, I see ethics but it is a logical ethics and not proper ethics. I think we have to admit that we shall be able to come to the agreement about your type here and now. It happens. )) WE shall have another chat and if you will feel like ESI then forget about Olga Tenagemann - there must be flaws in her approach. ))

Would you like to show pictures of you parents? How many siblings in your family?

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 27, 2014, 09:32:05 AM »
I didn't say I was Fe lead. I would never say that. I meant you should be able to see what types of ethics I have from looking at my expressions and my mind from my color choices.
I am not always comment on anything and mostly likely if I do not comment that means nothing is bothering me in the image of the type. I perceive you choice of colours as logical and/or introverted (black and white) and so are you accessories.  :) But you don't have to believe me. You only have to believe me if you would start training in associative socionics. I have got no motive to convince the client that I am right and he is wrong. I don't want power struggle and how you feel is important to me. I don't want to upset you in any way.
If you feel that I am wrong then I am wrong for the sake of you feeling good about yourself. Because I will not feel any different whether I am right or wrong.

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 27, 2014, 09:57:53 AM »
good for their Superid block of model A - feeling nice emotions Si+Fe, making << exactly the type that gets on my nerves. I prefer strong types for this type of play.

I understand this but Hugo is an Ego-type and strong enough to show the fireworks of emotions - stronger than LII does and only the strong programme functions can find the ways to settle the inadequate suggestive. How they do it - it is a different matter. They welcome the emotions of the LII because the are able not only to handle but manipulate them. Fi-programme partners cannot manipulate Fe-suggestive. But on the whole Fi-partners are good for LII too because of Fi value. LII does not value only Fe but also Fi.

You said LII spends time working on weak functions too. (Se) For me these physical activities have never been weak areas. They are what comes natural to me. This is waht I do because I like it. I always have. I prefer to do them alone or with one buddy but its not like I have to "work" on it.
I just am and have always been a very "tough" physical individual, with a "hammering" gait. LOl.. I'm not tryng to make this difficult. There has to be a better way tfor us to decifer what I use. I don't like this guessing and I have a huge disagreement with that.
However you think we should find out I would like to get that out of the way.
It depends on individual. If LIIs are into sports that they enjoy and need it for adrenalin as anybody else in sport.

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 27, 2014, 02:06:26 PM »
 I believe that even you are not convinced in LII option for you it is useful for you to know my opinion and arguments. Did you have any experience with ESIs in real life or on the internet?
You can have a look at their picture and music choice and may be gallery as well:

http://socionics4you.com/forum/index.php/topic,363.msg3024.htm
http://socionics4you.com/forum/index.php/topic,119.0.html

Offline carrina

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 27, 2014, 03:45:55 PM »
I believe that even you are not convinced in LII option for you it is useful for you to know my opinion and arguments. Did you have any experience with ESIs in real life or on the internet?
You can have a look at their picture and music choice and may be gallery as well:

http://socionics4you.com/forum/index.php/topic,363.msg3024.htm
http://socionics4you.com/forum/index.php/topic,119.0.html

Thanks for all your corresponcance. I don't know any ESI's. I do know LII's.
Your first link give me clendar.

Offline carrina

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 27, 2014, 04:47:56 PM »
Ok, what you are saying is subjective ( your personal view), what I am saying is observation on the basis of the model A. But it is good that you feel good around them - it does not mean you cannot be LII. 

I'm pretty unmaterialistic as I know both ESI and LII are. My romance style is wresling, talking, and cuddling. And a little playful banter and picking on each other.

ESIs are materialistic due to the creative sensingI am not materialistic, i can be but people who are too worried about how soft the sheets are and mowing the grass every day seem like woosies. , they like all colors, flowers and in particular pink + yellow I prefer light colors also. my sneakers are pink and black. my other sneakers are blue and brown. Your accessories are not ESI but LII like, logicalyou can't see well in the picture but one of my bracelets are auqua blue and black, light blue is my best color.. I think ideally we should consider both models for the comparison. As regards to wrestling I cannot be sure it is more LSI like hobby but there is nothing clear cut in typology. LSI is "the relative" type for you so I can imagine that some LII could be wrestlers as well. It is not like all LIIs are scientists. I do want to be a scientist but I have been told many times I should be a counselor. I am in environmental science right now and I plan on teaching science at middle school to kids.

Yes they do if they have nothing lese think about.I do have other things to think about lol )) I am not thinking about it all the time and I am an ESI. Thinking means Ti, analysis<<ok. ILIs also are good at analysing who said what and why.((I just want to make sure you know that I am not talking about romantic relationships, right now I don't have any. I prefer to casually date. I have been in too many relationships as it is))
It depends what you think how you think and why you think. My husband is a manager at work and sometimes he cannot sleep because he is thinking how he is going to sort out ethical problems at work with staff. It does not make him ethical type, he is looking for soultions Ne. As for me  I deal with Fi- problems there and then and not think about it. A different matter if you are romantically involved then any type will think about it.

We cannot carry on forever like that. :) I will have one more conversation with you on Skype eventually and my job is done.

Carrina, why do you want to prove me that you are not LII? Why is it so important to you?
 You will go to a different expert and he will suggest ILI or LSI may be. Are you going to spend you time for proving your point to any expert? Is it really necessary?

Socionics is not a math and different people will always perceive you differently as regards to type and not the type only. Some will say you are very warm and some say you are harsh and emotionally difficult or whatever.

What should be important for you - what you think about yourself. Type does not restrict you in any way not relationship wise not professionally. To a certain degree type is superficial category like a form but personality is a content. It does not all depend on the form but also on the content.

It is a part of life which is irrational -  there is not and there will not ever be a clear cut categorisation of people - there will always space for mistery.  I believe it is on purpose - there is a very deep meaning to it.

Yes, I see ethics but it is a logical ethics and not proper ethics. I think we have to admit that we shall be able to come to the agreement about your type here and now. It happens. )) WE shall have another chat and if you will feel like ESI then forget about Olga Tenagemann - there must be flaws in her approach. ))

Would you like to show pictures of you parents? How many siblings in your family?

The pride and predjudice movie that I like is from 2005.
I didn't like the movie the first time I watched it because I didn't like the style.
When I watched it again I understood what it was about. This movie takes me on a journey through love. thats why I like it.

I have 5 siblings. 2 sister, 3 brothers, I have a twin, we grew up all in the same house with the same parents. My father I think is an LSI and my mother an SEI. I have about 50 cousins just from my dads siblings. We grew up together. So I have a huge family. We sort of lived as if all the cousins were really brothers and sisters, the grandparents were the parents, the aunts and uncles and parents were like brothers and sisters and they also played the role of parents to all of the kids.

My granfather was like our spiritual leader. We travelled all over the country from a very young age learning about various religions, social problems, and history. That is my social upbringing.

I relate more to your music then the LII profile music, Olga. Although, there is a  certain time period of music that makes me want to throw up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5pE8t30d_o
Its not the words I hate its the sound that everyone was trying to make that is so.. I can't even say what I hate so much about it! All the songs that sound like this and most from this era I don't like at all.
I love this sooo much. Its so beautiful
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv8NIdwGxIM

I do like colors and flowers. Not as much as my SEI mom. To her, she tells me everyday the same ugly colors. I like to decorate my house, I don't like to clean. I wear light blue. Certain color schemes are ugly to me. I don't like dark colors, unless they are base colors like brown, grey, black. If I have brown or black cloths its so that I can mix and match them with other colors of the same hue.

I used to dress in flowy hippy cloths. Now I dress casually. I switch my personal style all the time. It depends on who the audience is. I generally wear cloths that will appear original and flatter my personal shape. I don't like to be overly showy or draw too much attention, I just want to appear acceptable and slightly original and attractive. I try to dress in a way that others won't be dressing.

The picture of me above I have my arm over the shoulder of my SLE boyfriend at the time. If I am ESI I would be his supervisor which fits our relationship very well.

Offline carrina

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 27, 2014, 04:57:12 PM »

Why did you put scenes from Pride and Prejudice if you don't like classics? I was a bit surprised but I thought may be it is because you are female. I wish you understand that not all details are so important and personality can slightly deviate due to many factors and influences. There are many different details about you but you may or you may not see the image of LII. This is the difference. I look from the outside and you from inside. For me it is already more than enough information and I don't see the point to go any deeper. For you - nothing helps at the moment to see what I see because you are not me. fair enough
If you want to think that I mistake about your type - I don't mind. there is nothing you can prove for each other in socionics - nothing. It is interpretative perspectives and if you will look at the personality from different theories plus different experience you can see different types. All what I am saying that I fully agree with the test results of INTJ. :)please understand that my test results were ILI or INTJ in myers briggs. I have never tested as INTJ in socionics. Only ethical types in socionics. With your test it was alsways IEI, SEI, ESI, and EII. I have tested various other ethical types. One time I even tested as an ESFP. I never ever once tested LII or INTj