• September 29, 2024, 09:33:19 AM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Registration on the forum through the email only to olgatangemann@gmail.com The English edition of the book "Personality Type and Art" is available at Cambridge Scholars Publishing website. The German edition of the book "Personlichkeitstyp und Kunst" is available to buy on Amazon.de in paperback for 29.99 and online options for 9.99

Author Topic: Carrina  (Read 31328 times)

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
    • Ассоциативная соционика
Re: Carrina
« Reply #75 on: June 24, 2014, 11:08:09 AM »
... Maybe I just want to be right? haha. either way, they make me frusterated.
It is very important for you to feel right and you want to show others that you are right. For that reason you do not like people to answer back as you see it as a disrespect and stupidity. You can be annoyed with people getting in the middle of your work and asking to explain something from the beginning.
Does it annoy you when you watch the film and somebody missed half of it and askes questions as if you have to explain something to them?

Not LII no ILE do not like stupid people who does not understand their point.
Журнал "Соционика": https://www.facebook.com/groups/543577009011267/

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 24, 2014, 11:23:45 AM »
Now I see more obvious music of LII. You do have also Se music but that's Ok because there is variation in every list of music. Your music is fine with LII. :)

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 24, 2014, 11:30:24 AM »
Can you chose from the list of people the most 2-3 attractive and not attractive? Can you define what attracts you in them or what annoys you the most in people you don't like?

You can also try to think this way not just about people but some objects which you like and which you don't like. What associations come to you mind then?

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 24, 2014, 05:05:52 PM »
I was today very frustrated and had situation similar to Carrina but it was about technology. My new earphones did not work and I supposed to talk to somebody on scype phone. If something does not work I get panicking. I start to press all possible buttons, I stop thinking straight, can not read properly instructions. I get hysterical inside and nearly crying. Felt helpless. Whatever I do in such moments it will be wrong. At the end I get depressed.
If we look at the functions then it is clearly logica and intuition. I do not understand how things work Te+Ni and I d not understand what is going on exactly Ti+Ne, I do not see way out.

Offline carrina

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 24, 2014, 09:47:00 PM »
"This is a story that I am emberrassed to tell but here it is: the other day this person that always parks in the alley and makes me lose access to my garage did it again. I couldn't get through. so I had the desire to throw rocks at his window and then leave. I didn't do it because I am rational but I did want to. I didn't want to talk to him because there was no point, he knows that everyone uses this alley but does it anyway out of stupidity. I was forced to wait and that pissed me off. I don't know what type this relates to. "

LII
It is a pressure on your Se vulnerable. You are get overemotional because feel helpless. Yes, there are  a lot of stupid people around, you are not the one. You are logical, you do not understand how to deal with such stupid people. If you would be ESI - you would know how to put pressure on people (Se creative) in different situations without  getting over emotional. People push you - you tolerate easily as you know how to push back. But you only do it when it is truly necessary. There is not need for emotions. Some people are more smart and some are not. People are just people.

I'm pretty sure being pissed off and being emotional is not the same thing. I didn't get emotional at all. I feel like you are rationalizing everything that I say in a very twisted way. No one on earth would read the things I have said and say that I was an LII. Maybe LSI, but definately not LII. I also think you are drawing many conclusions that I haven't personally stated.

I'm getting very frusterated at the idea that I am an LII. I know I am not.

Offline carrina

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 24, 2014, 09:49:31 PM »
There are many jobs that I hate, I try to stay engaged but if it isn't fast paced I will fall asleep. So, no, I cannot be relied upon in any work related way. I can be relied on only if I enjoy what I am doing.

Offline carrina

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 24, 2014, 09:56:35 PM »
Why are you pushing that I have Ti lead function?

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 25, 2014, 06:25:30 AM »
Carrina, I am sorry if you see it that I push you. I don't. I am just explaining the way I see you from my perspective. It is normal that our perspectives are different. I do not want to convince you, I just want to show a different line of seeing and thinking. I told you at the beginning that I will respect your opinion about your type because this is the way you see yourself. It was not my intentions to create any confusion or upset you. I thought you want to know how I see you. So now when I tell you what I see in you and your submitted information you get disappointed. I am really sorry about that. If I would be in your place I would be happy to learn Olga Tangemann view because she is a professional socionist.  It will not harm you just to hear Olga's view, is it?
If you think it will harm you, then we can stop here and now.

Just think about the facts. Not very long time ago you truly believed that you are an ILI. Now you are truly believe you are an ESI. The MBTI test says LII. I say LII.
ILI and ESI differ on 3 out of four dichotomies (rationality~irrationality, logics-ethics and sensing -intuition). ILI and LII - just one - rationality~irrationality.
There is more likely that you have mistaken only one dichotomy and not three. I don't know, who typed you previously as ILI and why you have been sure that you are ILI before?
I personally would doubt your judgement about your type as you ready to switch between dichotomies so easily and get so convinced about your new type option. However it is has been and it will be always your choice of identification. You are free to stop the dialogue at any time but if you see that I push you - it may be just effect of Se vulnerable.
The typing process for the client who does not know the approach is all about interpretation and making sense. The facts which I perceive as the facts will make no sense to you as you do not know the approach so it will not convince you.
But I do not want to convince you - it is not my purpose. If the client already convinced in something opposite - it is a waste of time for both of us. On another hand if you are curious to understand how  and why I see you differently then you may get more insight and get more knowledge from me. But I do appreciate my knowledge and would not want to push it on to you. I am not up to any arguments. You are free to think what you want to think about me, my approach and your type. But if you want to learn I will teach you. The decision is yours. :)

Offline carrina

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 25, 2014, 03:39:48 PM »
none of the tests say LII. they all said ILI.

Offline carrina

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 25, 2014, 03:45:02 PM »
Whats upsetting me is that you are seeing everything that I say as something that leads you to believe what you believe even more.
Plenty of the things that I have said would never come out of an LII's mouth. Nor an LSI. think about it. My relationships are always based on the way I feel. Do LII's love fast paced environment? Do LSI's seek emotional security? My closer relationships are all about intimacy. I crave close intimacy of the spirit. Maybe LII does this I don't know.
I would glady accept your theories here but I see your judgement are also preconceived with little room for persuasion. I am not new to socionics.
I just want you to reevaluate what I have said and tell me that LII and LSI could really live in accordance with the values and joys that I desire.

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 25, 2014, 05:35:16 PM »
Carrina, an INTJ is as good as LII.  ;)
Also, for SLI, I am not an SI lead type. I know this. I do not insist that I am ESI. I insist that it is a good typing. I used to consider myself IEI. then, EII, then ILI, now ESI. On your color test I first got IEI, then EII, then ESI. In myers briggs tests I tested INFJ for 2 years, then after I had a break of relations with my SLE boyfriend I started testing INTJ and have ever since.

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 25, 2014, 06:29:16 PM »
Whats upsetting me is that you are seeing everything that I say as something that leads you to believe what you believe even more.
Plenty of the things that I have said would never come out of an LII's mouth. Nor an LSI. think about it. My relationships are always based on the way I feel. Do LII's love fast paced environment? Do LSI's seek emotional security? My closer relationships are all about intimacy. I crave close intimacy of the spirit. Maybe LII does this I don't know.
I would glady accept your theories here but I see your judgement are also preconceived with little room for persuasion. I am not new to socionics.
I just want you to reevaluate what I have said and tell me that LII and LSI could really live in accordance with the values and joys that I desire.

I am sorry if you think this way. I said to you LII when I hardly knew you. I have a good experience of a few years typing.  Sometimes  I can type just by the avatar and  one post on the fourm. It may seem as magic but it is not - it is experience. You need to relax and to trust me. I know you have issues with trusting people you don't know. But again you are not losing anything if you just try to listen to me. You will always listen to whoever. I am not whoever, I am a professional and I listen to you carefully, don't worry. There is a lot of knowledge you have to absorb.
As I said earlier I am always open to any possibility. If I will doubt or eve if I mistake - I will tell you about it. At the moment it is exactly what it is - the more I listen to you the more I confirm your type. But it is only after talking to you on scype I will finish the dialogue about your type. If you want Skype talk now I don't mind but I usually keep it short.
I personally think that you are not ready to accept any other type option at the moment. It may be a waste of time for me to explain anything altogether. I would not mind to live it as it is  and come back to discussion of you type later when you again get into doubts about your type. Then there will be more understanding between us. At the moment you don't trust me. And this is real bad because a lot depends on how you see the expert, if you trust her or not.

It is quite often when a client have a different opinion about  her type but if you are not prepared to listen to what expert is saying we shall never reach any understanding. Yes, I can explain all what seems to you as wrong.
The test shows to you INTJ - that means it is a LII but sometimes  if could be ILI too. Tests are based not on the models but on the dichotomies and they are the same in socionics and MBTI. The type profiles may consist the elements of theory and there could be confusion with LII or ILI. But tests and dichotomies are true. So if the test shows you LII that means the tests match your answers to LII. My test English version is very easy to mislead because the functions are very simple. If you chose ethics and sensing then no chance you will get LII.

There is discrepancy between your true self and the way you see yourself. This is one thing. Another thing that you have your subjective perception - stereotype of the LII as it should be. But do you really have met a lot of them? have you typed them? If you would you may see that LIIs are like you or a bit like you.
The last thing. Yes, LIIs are very emotional. Some better control their emotions. Fe is suggestive. This also means that it is easy to mislead LII in relations to ethical issues. I am not Fe leading, I don't want to convince you or to influence opinion. I can give information and you can decide about it later.

Offline carrina

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 25, 2014, 06:32:18 PM »
I started testing INTJ ever since in myers briggs. . INTp in socionics. It was about six months. Not LII.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 06:34:18 PM by carrina »

Offline carrina

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 25, 2014, 06:39:45 PM »
I don't really like the Fe that much. sorry but types that are seeking Fe and types that often use Fe don't exactly seem real to me. they seem like a waste of time. They are annoying, they also do things that make me want to ignore them.

What about the other things I have been trying to discuss with you?

I cannot be Se POLR. I understand from your perspective how it can look like that. I know, very well, an LII. He is annoying. Everything he does is another diversion from the point. I can't handle that. Anyway, your first impression is wrong. You should really try to see where I am coming from.

Also, I always tested ILI, INTJ INTp, INTJ in myers briggs. not LII, INTj
please consider that you did misunderstand me. I also know some ESI's they also sound very analytical. Olga, I have been going through the dicotomies again. I am trying to see where you are coming from. I know why it looks this way to you. I am a very hard person to type. I am checking all the IM's in Model A and the various placements of Ti and Te and Se.

I don't think I am "emotional." I think I seek emotional connection adn bond and very close interaction/intimacy. thats not an LII thing to do.

Answer this: A. Does LII like physical impact sports?
B. do they like fast paced environments?
C. do they love to wrestle?
D. do they love to box and practice martial arts?
E. Do they like to argue with people pretending?
F. Do they like adrenaline and extreme sports?

G. Could an LII and an SLE date for 3 years and enjoy mental playing and power games for fun?
H. Would an LII like to be dominated or enjoy testing pain tolerance?

I think the answer to these is no.

Please consider these and tell me what you think.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 06:48:16 PM by carrina »

Offline Mudjumps

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 25, 2014, 07:20:42 PM »
I understand where Carrina is coming from. Of course there is a reason why people like certain songs, movies and art.... But normally it is beyond Someone's understanding. It takes a bit of belief to try something new and to be honest I get very mad with world Socionics people who are open minded enough to get into Socionics but feel that if you are more open minded than they are you deserve to be punished for being an idiot. Maybe someone's opinion is not much use unless you see where it comes from and just being confused is not what you are looking for.  I had a look at what you posted. Something's I couldn't make much sense of. The music mostly looked pretty static but I think you already worked out you are a rational introvert right? (which is a static type...). It seems to me that associative Socionics is a sort of additional tool to model A. Both measure how you think. Model a is more precision whereas associative Socionics is more to do with depth (it can quite easily work out your profile/subtype... Which I personally have found to be as important as the type)  feel frustrated by the process. I don't really have an opinion on your type. I can see where Olga is coming when she says you come across as Ti leading. You come across as articulate and driven by Logic.i didn't really feel like I got much from what you posted though. If you want to add more art or film scenes that you think are meaningful I'm happy to comment.