• May 09, 2024, 01:22:34 PM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Registration on the forum through the email only to olgatangemann@gmail.com The English edition of the book "Personality Type and Art" is available at Cambridge Scholars Publishing website. The German edition of the book "Personlichkeitstyp und Kunst" is available to buy on Amazon.de in paperback for 29.99 and online options for 9.99

Author Topic: Elen  (Read 1640 times)

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
    • Ассоциативная соционика
Elen
« on: August 22, 2015, 07:07:15 AM »
Music:
LIke:
The Hobbit - An Unexpected Journey ( you can youtube this one)
Halo:Honest Negotiation Suite (by Martin O'Donnell & Michael Salvatore, you can hear this on youtube also)
Jane Eyre, My Edward and I (filmscore by Dario Marianelli)
Game of Thrones theme (Cello Cover) by Break of Reality
Abraham's Daughter (Hunger Games, by Arcade Fire)
anything by Vivaldi
I like the Beatles ballads, sometimes Radiohead, sometimes Florence and The Machine but they can get a little boring if I hear too much at one time of them.

I always like these but probably would choose something different if I'm exercising or needing peppy music, etc

Dislike:
pop music like Justin Timberlake, Sheryl Crow (hate), I get bored with pop
hip-hop, rap, etc (I just dont like it)
hard rock like Poison, etc or something like Nirvana (I know that's not hard rock but you get the drift) -rattles my nerves and i dont understand it. I know people that actually LIKE this stuff

Film:
Like:
Count of  Monte Cristo (2002, Director Kevin Reynolds) I saw this a thousand times on DVD
Hamlet (1996 Kenneth Branaugh)
What Dreams May Come (1998) -
Moving Art Series (on Netflix, Deserts, Flowers, Forests, etc) I really like the music in this one as well and it is very peaceful and soothing. Plus, from a practical perspective, I was visiting some of these places on vacation and wanted to see them on the film.
Argo
Mud (2012, director Jeff Nichols) I know this is not well known but I like it because of the touching, gritty story line and ALSO I live right on the Mississippi River, and I could relate to the setting - ok.. I live in a nice area, but the little river towns are JUST like in this movie. I recognize many features of the river and I have memories of it.
Sophie's Choice
Casablanca
I dont see the last two movies and "love stories" but of difficult times, hard lives, not knowing what the future holds, historic moments in one's life and times.

Documentaries are a favorite of mine (WWII, health, history)

Dislike:
Dexter TV series and Breaking Bad TV series (my adult kids LOVED these and encouraged me to watch. I hated it, and really it just affected me but I gave it a good go in terms of trying to like these shows, but they were just too disturbing)
Action movies (Batman, Superman, The Expendables, Ironman, Plus the popular movies that are just blowing things up and crashing cars) they are BORING. My fiance likes these movies, and I am so very bored when I sit through these type of films.

Журнал "Соционика": https://www.facebook.com/groups/543577009011267/

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
    • Ассоциативная соционика
Re: Elen
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 07:17:12 AM »

No

Журнал "Соционика": https://www.facebook.com/groups/543577009011267/