• May 09, 2024, 01:36:25 PM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Registration on the forum through the email only to olgatangemann@gmail.com The English edition of the book "Personality Type and Art" is available at Cambridge Scholars Publishing website. The German edition of the book "Personlichkeitstyp und Kunst" is available to buy on Amazon.de in paperback for 29.99 and online options for 9.99

Author Topic: Sali  (Read 8714 times)

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
    • Ассоциативная соционика
Re: Sali
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2014, 10:53:31 AM »
Sali, how would you type this picture in terms of TPE?

Журнал "Соционика": https://www.facebook.com/groups/543577009011267/

Offline Sali

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2014, 11:20:24 AM »
Thank you for the detailed explanation on psychodynamic profiles.  I understand the degree of subtype makes it difficult to point out sometimes.  Since no one thinks I'm introverted, it's likely I'm an ILE subtype, but the fact that I have never tested on any system as an ENTP, yet that I have as an INTP including my MBTI practitioner's assessment, logically ILI sounds closer.

If we went more by my musical taste than art, ILI is correct.  I don't think I'm nearly as picky about art, but then again, my color preferences are pretty definite, probably more to do with introversion.

I wonder if having balanced states makes me dynamic at least in part.  I don't always feel like a Static individual.

As for the abstract expressionist painting in blue, I could say it is Superego-Superid, because the lines show dynamics, yet the theme is that of light that emanates from an unknown, somewhat mysterious source.  It can have echoes of LII for its cool shades, or EII for its spiritual motif.  It also has a significant amount of brightness which can show a bit of extraversion coming through, centered energy, maybe Ego.  How am I doing so far?  I'm really winging it.  The dynamics probably make it more Superid, though.

I have images I wish I could post directly from my device that are too heavy.  I'll see if I could find jpgs of some images to post here.  Thank you for your offer to add more images, and for your patience!

« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 11:31:18 AM by Sali »

Offline Sali

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2014, 11:51:57 AM »

Chagall, "Song of Songs"

Basquiat,"Man from Naples

Ad Reinhardt, "No. 107" (other works I like: http://pinkmanhattan.blogspot.com/2014/11/ad-reinhardt.html)

Pino "Mother and Daughter" (Sorry no jpg--this is my current profile picture.)

« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 12:49:55 PM by Sali »

Offline Sali

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2014, 12:35:26 PM »

Nina Ricci perfume ad

I like vintage ads by Lanvin because many illustrations are of a mother-child theme.  This one is a more modern ad: http://hprints.com/Lanvin_Perfumes_1936_Arpege_Rumeur_Mon_Peche_Art_Deco_Style-40655.html

Offline Sali

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2014, 09:24:13 AM »
Olga, could I also tell you that in your Facebook groups, among the photos you posted of the image preferences for the TPE types, I liked the SLI photos of shadowy spotlights a lot.  I don't know if that says anything else about me.

I look forward to learning more about Associative Socionics from you.

P.S.: Love Marion Cotillard (LII)!
 :)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 04:00:13 PM by Sali »

Offline Sali

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2014, 12:51:21 PM »
Olga, I understand I'm taking up a lot of your time, but I wanted you to know I read your new article on TPE subtypes, and feel confident I'm an LII with subtype Id, a Static type as per my first Pattern Test result.  It would explain the extroversion people see in me (and hopefully a healthy zest for life, aka libido...hehe).  However, I think your initial theory regarding LII INTj and MBTI INTJ being the same type is more accurate than my argument here that an LII is an INTP based on the cognitive functions.  I simply relate better to the overall descriptions in both systems better.  I hope you will reply to the discussion I posted in your Facebook group https://m.facebook.com/groups/323245421136357?view=permalink&id=594790293981867&ref=bookmark regarding why P=p and J=j , and put this point to rest so I can have no doubts about my type. 

Thank you and very best regards!

« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 01:21:14 PM by Sali »

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2014, 11:51:55 AM »
Sali, thank you for your contribution to discussions. I hope that you will arrive to a strong conclusion about your type and subtype and will be able to use successfully the approach in typing other people. I am working at the moment on the other test. I am planning to ad more information to the website so that it would be easier to orientate in theory. That is why I postpone the training course for a couple of months or so. :) 

Offline Sali

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 05, 2014, 11:18:13 PM »
Olga, thank you for your indispensable knowledge and work in your field.  I look forward to taking your course when it starts.  While I still wonder about my subtype (Superid sounds just as possible), I'm confident about my LII type.  Expert consultancy was the defining factor for me, and I'm so grateful to have found you!  See you on your forum and FB groups.  Very best regards

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2015, 02:28:53 PM »
Sali strongly believes that her type is EII, that is why I transfer her topic to EII archive.