• May 09, 2024, 04:32:46 PM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Registration on the forum through the email only to olgatangemann@gmail.com The English edition of the book "Personality Type and Art" is available at Cambridge Scholars Publishing website. The German edition of the book "Personlichkeitstyp und Kunst" is available to buy on Amazon.de in paperback for 29.99 and online options for 9.99

Author Topic: Sali  (Read 8715 times)

Offline Sali

• View Profile
Re: Sali
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2014, 02:08:11 PM »
Olga, are you going to tell me who it is?  Please?   ;D

Offline Sali

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2014, 02:16:31 PM »
Speaking of artistic Sensors, I just remembered you are an SEI ISFp, so I gravitated towards at least one Sensor. 

Offline Sali

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2014, 02:37:28 PM »
Olga, you are too kind.  She's gorgeous!

And as I commented in your Facebook group, What's My Type? FB, Catherine Deneuve who you say is a similar type, is one of my favorite actresses, maybe even my very favorite.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 02:48:21 PM by Sali »

Offline Sali

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2014, 09:52:55 PM »
Since we're on the subject of actors, I also love Rosanna Arquette (IEI?), particularly her role in the film, New York Stories.  I don't watch movies often, but when I do, I seem to like the more obscure ones: Round Midnight starring Dexter Gordon (a jazz film), Belle de Jour starring Catherine Deneuve (I can see LII or EII for her), Ciao! Manhattan starring Edie Sedgwick (SEI?  Or maybe IEI/ILI) (for the visual art of Andy Warhol--I wonder what type is he?).  I like some drama and comedy, too, but again, I'm not a movie watcher.

I also liked Barbara Streisand in Yentl. 

I just realized I made no mention of current actors, so I'll add that I think Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox are attractive, and Gwyneth Paltrow has a nice vibe.  I haven't seen their films.  I think Jamie Foxx is brilliant.  I like Chris Rock, too, so I like comedians.

About duals: I don't know if SEE is my conflictor because I think I'm even more uncomfortable with the LSE vibe, at least based on the videos posted here.  I rather like some SEE types, like I think Britney Spears is very cute. 
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 10:56:42 PM by Sali »

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
    • Ассоциативная соционика
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2014, 05:50:52 PM »
There is quite a lot of new names for me here. You can post pictures of any actor you like on facebook and we can try all together to look into his/her type.
Журнал "Соционика": https://www.facebook.com/groups/543577009011267/

Offline Sali

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2014, 03:46:00 AM »
I posted in the group What's My Type? FB some V.I. threads if you and others are interested.  I wanted to mention I also liked a very obscure TV sitcom series called The John Larroquette Show starring the eponymous actor (http://epguides.com/johnlarroquetteshow/guide.shtml).  I'll get around to posting a thread to type him as well.

I've come to see that whatever type I am, I tend to like a mix of Ego (Ego-Superid?) music and romantic ballads.  If I could synthesize a hybrid type between, say, LII and IEI, that would probably be me.

How would you like me to go about typing my preferences in music and art?  I can post my impressions here.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 03:50:28 AM by Sali »

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2014, 07:26:46 PM »
If you say that you are between LII and ILI than this is introverted profile.  :)

Offline Sali

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2014, 10:21:53 PM »
Oh you can't mix T and F as a subtype, like LII and IEI?  I have a hard time letting go of the possibility of being a Feeling type still.  I relate well to being protective of loved ones and empathizing; in fact I can be too much of an empath while also being a bit selective about who I bring into my inner circle.  I also derive great joy from writing and journaling.  If that's not IEI or EII, even IEE as someone suggested in your Facebook group, I'd be surprised.  I guess I still think the first outcome of a personality test is probably the most accurate, and that type is INFJ.  I'm the type that apparently has a hard time letting go.

I also think your Associative Test is very accurate!  Maybe a mix of LII and IEI makes EII.

I wish there was an objective way to know, to be absolutely convinced of being a Logical type.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 12:47:54 AM by Sali »

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2014, 01:49:32 PM »
You will understand the difference if you practice further the approach - you need your own experience. :)
I look at your pictures but not all are open. Please, check it out.
As an option we could have later a chat on the Skype- to try at least.

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2014, 02:24:50 PM »
Ok, everything has open but I wish you could post more pictures and photos that you like!
Sali, I looked again at all you non-verbal preferences and I think it fits well LII type. I do not see anything in particular to consider you as EII - I do not see enough ethics.
The pictures you don't like they are some from Ego ( the war) and some from Superid (ethical , IEI). Your music is more rational profile Superego - Ego. What you don't like is more Id- music.
Your pcitures more Ni- like and ILI. You are welcome to give me more of your favourite art.

LII with the subtype ILI

Offline Sali

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2014, 02:56:29 PM »
Sorry Olga, I am not on Skype yet.  As for having an Introverted psychodynamic profile, I wonder if my first Pattern Test result, a Static profile (Superego-Id) was more accurate.  How do you measure temperament or mood: is that determined by the T/F dichotomy, or something else? 

I think I need to get to know the Psychodynamic profiles to better visualize my best fit type.  This is a very interesting approach to finding type, and I like it very much, the fact that you could have a subtype which enriches your personality, and how the particular melding of the TPE types combine into one of these states called psychodynamic profiles.

Offline Sali

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2014, 06:39:04 AM »
I'm sorry I still can't figure out how to post images correctly.  As for art, I love a wide array from Basquiat http://www.brooklynmuseum.org/exhibitions/basquiat/ to Ad Reinhardt http://www.pinterest.com/ogmundurs/ad-reinhardt/ Abstract expressionism http://artunleashed.zoomblog.com/archivo/2007/05/13/the-Coming-light-symbolism-abstract-ex.html

But I enjoy more classical forms of painting as well.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 06:54:26 AM by Sali »

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2014, 10:27:07 AM »
Sali, first about the posting the images. I click on the picture and and then on the properties of the picture. The window opens with the address which I copy:

http://www.brooklynmuseum.org/exhibitions/basquiat/images/basquiat_sig_335.jpg

Then I click on the icon of the Madonna picture by Leonardo De vichi and the image brackets appear. I fit the address into the brackets and it is ready:

This is how you post pictures from any website.   :) It is very good that you say the styles of art that you like but we need concrete examples as well because each pictures is unic.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 10:29:27 AM by Ольга »

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2014, 10:45:18 AM »
Sorry Olga, I am not on Skype yet.  As for having an Introverted psychodynamic profile, I wonder if my first Pattern Test result, a Static profile (Superego-Id) was more accurate.  How do you measure temperament or mood: is that determined by the T/F dichotomy, or something else? 

I think I need to get to know the Psychodynamic profiles to better visualize my best fit type.  This is a very interesting approach to finding type, and I like it very much, the fact that you could have a subtype which enriches your personality, and how the particular melding of the TPE types combine into one of these states called psychodynamic profiles.

With assigning the psychodynamic profiles situation is even more obscure then with the assigning the type. It is down to the degree of manifestation of type and subtype or a typical trait. By some people the type is seen clearly for another we do not see the type but see the trait introversion or logic. And on the basis what we see more clearly we assign the profile ( introverted) or a subtype. Introverted ILI means LII as a subtype. Or if we doubt between two functions like in case with Jen then we can say that she has introverted profile; Introverted IEI means EII as a subtype; or ethical IEI because the doubt is between sensing and intuition but not ethics - no one doubt in her ethics.

As regards to your profile we see introversion and we see statics (as a test result). This means that both profiles and subtypes are possible (ILI and ILE). In music you may show ILE subtype and in art - ILI. Often I suggest the people to decide themselves what is stronger manifested in their psyche.
Another way to decide about the subtype is to ask people how they see you. If the majority will see you as an introvert and will be not sure if you are LII or ILI then this is how you appear to others. This also means  that potentially you will attract the interest of duals like ESE or SEE.

I am working at the moment on the translation of the article about subtypes, it will appear today. I will post the link everywhere.