• May 09, 2024, 01:15:38 PM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Registration on the forum through the email only to olgatangemann@gmail.com The English edition of the book "Personality Type and Art" is available at Cambridge Scholars Publishing website. The German edition of the book "Personlichkeitstyp und Kunst" is available to buy on Amazon.de in paperback for 29.99 and online options for 9.99

Author Topic: Kris  (Read 2371 times)

Offline Kris

• View Profile
Kris
« on: September 04, 2014, 01:44:43 PM »
Hi, I'm interested to know your thoughts about my Socionics type! I have not been typed before, I personally don't know which type I am, I've always found these things difficult to tell.

A video of me:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tHyALPFYZzU

++++ :)

« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 02:35:31 PM by Ольга »

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
    • Ассоциативная соционика
Re: Kris
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 07:45:08 PM »
Hi Kris,
thank you for your materials. Natalia does not know English, please, use Google translate if necessary and she will use it too. While you waiting for her reply I realised that I did not ask about the music preferences. So this is what you need to add while you are waiting:

- Post 7 - 10 examples of your favorite pictures and 3-4 pictures, you strongly repel.
 If you draw yourself, give examples or a link to the drawings. 

3) Post 7-8 songs or any music compositions and 2-3 you strongly repel.

4) Post 2-3 scenes from your the most memorable favourite films. Your comments are welcome.
Журнал "Соционика": https://www.facebook.com/groups/543577009011267/

Offline Kris

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2014, 02:09:39 AM »
---- >:(

« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 01:08:08 AM by Kris »

Offline Kris

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2014, 03:59:55 AM »
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 04:17:28 AM by Kris »

Offline Kris

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2014, 11:27:51 AM »
Test results:

Pattern test
Результаты теста
Introverted profile || Superid - Superego - Ego – Id

Результаты теста:
Logic Intuitive Introvert

Offline Kris

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2014, 07:41:19 PM »
I did the tests again, 2nd time.

Результаты теста:
Introverted profile: Superego - Superid – Ego – Id

Результаты теста:
Logic Intuitive Introvert
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 07:59:15 PM by Kris »

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2014, 09:48:04 AM »
I suggest LII with subtype ILI, introverted profile Superego-Superid.  :)

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2014, 11:38:56 AM »
1. Art - preferences.  TPE profile - introverted.

Pictures you like: TPE preferences.
Introversion.
You can notice easily in the colour preference- only one bright colour picture. The pictures of the girls are from behind - typical closed, introverted position. Symbolism of Superid  in a few pictures pictures (with a duck, with clouds, with rainbow). This is not real world but imagination. However there are no dark overtones typical for Superid. Something like that can appear in preferences of Yesenin type ( Ni+Fe) but can be also in pictures of LII if Superid is a subtype energy.
Statics More likely, because no pictures of dynamics as such. Symbolism can be a part of Superid even though it look absolutely static. Girls, bird, clouds, duck can be considred as  static picture.
Rationality More likely, although the world is imaginary in some pictures it is not what we call  irrationality and can be just a sign of intuition.

On the whole out of 3 preferences - introversion is more obvious than statics or rationality.

Functions: Intuition.

Logic is not obvious but there is ethics: pictures with a kiss, rainbow, girls.

Intuition- duck, clouds, rainbow. This is imaginary world.

While looking at your pictures you may think about ethical type like NiFe - Yesenin.

Pictures you don't like:
TPE preferences.
Superid as irrationality is rejected in pictures of sadness and facial distortion. Rejected dark mood of Superid.
Superego - flowers and field work.
Ego and Id - also rejected which could mean the rejection of extraversion and irrationality. Pictures are bright and dynamic.
Possible sensing as a weak function.

Considering all pictures you can point to introverted profile Superego-Superid. Most likely introverted intuitive type, ethics is more likely than logics.

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2014, 11:53:37 AM »
Music prefernces
Just briefly comment that music is static and introverted and this what confirmed Leading Superego and functions as logic and intuition.

Rejected music
 - Pitbull - Feel This Moment ft. Christina Aguilera  -  highly extraverted music, extraverted profile Ego- Id, ethics and sensing.
-Rammstein - Du Hast (Live MTV European Music Awards '98)  - again extraverted music - Ego- Id, even more feeling of power and sensing.

Only one thing I would like to mention which may create questions from typologists and this is video. Video is short and you are not talking about functions. So, it is on the perception of the consultant to decide whether LII type suit you. This part could be discussed but I can accept just this information which I have to type you as LII.

Whatever ethics you have in your pictures and films I would assigned it to the role Fi function which is a part of Superego (Ti+ Fi).