• May 09, 2024, 03:16:53 AM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Registration on the forum through the email only to olgatangemann@gmail.com The English edition of the book "Personality Type and Art" is available at Cambridge Scholars Publishing website. The German edition of the book "Personlichkeitstyp und Kunst" is available to buy on Amazon.de in paperback for 29.99 and online options for 9.99

Author Topic: Carrina  (Read 21298 times)

Offline carrina

• View Profile
Re: Carrina
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2014, 12:45:34 AM »
If I could have this all in one painting I would have only one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dSeYecM6wA

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
    • Ассоциативная соционика
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2014, 07:00:12 PM »
Hi Carina, I watched your video but did not understood everything 100% because you talk fast and sometimes you talk quiet. But no worries I still understood a lot  and I saw your Fi. I would say ESI is possible. I just need more information to be convinced. I believe you are a Superego type which is rational introversion as you care a lot about society and people. I am still not 100 % behind the Fi as a programme.
Generally you appear as a strong personality, so it is possible to suggest that you have sensing as a strong function. That leaves us only with two options ESI and LSI. But for now I want to look one more time in your tests results.
Your beliefs about your type: IEI, EII, ILI, ESI - all introverts - introverted profile. More towards ethics and intuition (originally)
Colour test: IEI, then EII, then ESI
In myers briggs tests I tested INFJ for 2 years, then after I had a break of relations with my SLE boyfriend I started testing INTJ and have ever since.

As for descriptions on wikisocion, ILI, IEI, and ESI fit me best, in that order

I would suggest based on the test results, that nobody would doubt in your introversion. I would also suggest Superego- type which is rational introversion. What I am not sure about are the functions of your Ego-block of the model A. I see contradictions between logics and ethics. I need to go deeper and ask more questions. This is where the analysis starts for me - the time consuming and thinking part. You do not look like an EII to me but as regards  LII and LSI to compare to ESI I would be happy to check you out in case you are ready for it spiritually and financially.
Although Jack's questionnaire is very good I understand better information when it is done on my questionnaire. If you cannot make a new video now, I would suggest to wait until it will be possible and come back to it. :) I am not sure how important it is for you to go through my analysis right now.
I have not yet discussed your materials with my school group. I will let you know what the other socionists think.  If you don't want for any reason to do the analysis I will accept any type you believe you are. :)

Olga, I am not quite sure yet about paid analysis. It is thus far not tested, if I am correct on that. I would way price with outcome. Let me know what you would charge, and I will think about it; it is by no means out of the question.
Also, for SLI, I am not an SI lead type. I know this. I do not insist that I am ESI. I insist that it is a good typing. I used to consider myself IEI. then, EII, then ILI, now ESI. On your color test I first got IEI, then EII, then ESI. In myers briggs tests I tested INFJ for 2 years, then after I had a break of relations with my SLE boyfriend I started testing INTJ and have ever since.
I have considered SLI and LSI, but as for Si, it doesn't fit. As for descriptions on wikisocion, ILI, IEI, and ESI fit me best, in that order. I know that wikisocion is lacking, that is why I don't take that as the highest sign.
As for being agressive. I find that I can be extremely aggressive for the right reasons only.
If you watch the last video that I put up it may help you and we can discuss it further. I find that ISFj in socionics fits that video very well, and it is very telling.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to more communication with you more on this and discussing where we will be taking this. :) talk to you soon.
Журнал "Соционика": https://www.facebook.com/groups/543577009011267/

Offline carrina

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2014, 01:18:30 AM »
I will do your questionnaire and let you speak with your group and if you we need to go further and I have the time we will go further.
I have a feeling that I don't know exactly how to respond to many of these questions because I don't know where I stand. I would consider 15 dollars if we needed to move forward in that direction. That is a small price compared to what you are doing and the learning experience involved.

Offline carrina

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2014, 01:36:46 AM »
I DREW A TREE

Offline carrina

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2014, 01:41:33 AM »

Offline carrina

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2014, 02:57:44 AM »
(just remember if you have a hard time with any of my english here, just let me know and I can clarify anything you need)

I don't believe that I understand this questionnaire.. sorry i did it wrong.

in the below video I said I was going to end the video but I didn't. also I said "its fun". I don't think breaking people is fun. I think breaking things is fun. there is a big difference. I do like to find boundaries of people so I can understand them on a deeper level. shallow boundaries bother me and make me impatient but I don't break people. also, shallow perspectives and self righteous perspectives make me mad at people. I do try to show people that all perspectives are correct.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcdF5pRZdZU&feature=youtu.be

My questions
Not my questions
doubted questions

I feel like i should have spent longer time here but i think you dont have hours to watch videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBccv04mgFM&feature=youtu.be
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 02:59:52 AM by carrina »

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2014, 08:30:41 PM »
Carrina, thank you very much for payment and for all information.  I will look into it in the next couple of days. Something urgent came out meanwhile.
Please, turn your tree picture all around and try to see hidden images and pattern which look like anything else which you did not know you were drawing at the same time. it is like your subconscious is drawing together with you. What has you subconscious interesting hidden for you?
Because the image is not full and the copy is not that good - I will try to see something but may not see much detail.
On this forum karma means "like". Likes are getting collected into number of karmas.

Offline carrina

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2014, 12:32:40 AM »
Alright, thank you Olga for the information. I will see what I can do with the picture of the tree. there isn't much there except that I was drawing harder and harder with the crayons to get it to look like I wanted.

Offline carrina

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2014, 02:57:44 AM »
I wanted to mention that when I dated the SLE for 3 years, I ended up believing I was an IEI becuase I tested as one every time because he influenced me and brought out many of his dual characteristics. Its like I was trying to compensate for him.

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2014, 09:38:01 AM »
Hi Carrina,
 I have looked at the first video - it is very good. What you need to do: look at the each set of questions as a whole and think which questions are easier to answer for you and  you feel more confident  about. The idea behind the sets of questions that they would relate to a certain type of work and you need to decide what work or profession would be easier for you and you can do a lot of work by yourself without asking help.
You can also look at the sets of questions from the perspective what is more or less interesting for you. But you need to be sure that you can contribute successfully at the same time. there are only 4 sets of questions.  Put them in the order like sensing - intuition - logics- ethics or in another way, your way.

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2014, 09:59:27 AM »
When I created the questionnaire I wanted  people to think and realise which questions raise more often in their head and why. For example, if Te is leading or say strong enough, then people  will better know on how to do things. Because they know objective laws and can use them as well as facts/ they naturally accumulate this information through life. And of course they will be interested in the new way on how to do things - interest. The people who do not know objective laws and have a poor logic - on the opposite- they will need help. So for them the question "how" to do things will be problematic.
So of you try to think what questions more than often you think about in your head which help you through life - these questions are yours.
Think also about what other people ask you about when they want help from you - what are you good at and what you can give other people? People sense the best qualities in each other and turn for help. So, what you ask the other people about and what the other people ask you about as help/advice?

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2014, 11:07:06 AM »
I looked at you second video as well, it is also good.  :) Because you decided in the video about the questions which represent the aspects I can write it down and you correct me if I am wrong.

Yours - Fi, Si, Se
Not yours - Ni,
In doubt - Te, Ti, Fe, Ne.

What do you think about the possibility of  being biased because you actually have seen which questions relate to what functions? Would be your answers different if you would not know what questions relate to what functions?

If you have a second thought and wish to change your opinion. you are welcome at any time.
I see your type clearly enough but I need you to see they way I see you. It is not easy. You need a good description of aspects in English and you need description of the model A. Some of the information I have on the website and some are not translated yet. You might need to do an extra search online resources. Please, give me the links that I would check it out as well.

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2014, 11:13:20 AM »