• May 09, 2024, 07:19:52 PM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Registration on the forum through the email only to olgatangemann@gmail.com The English edition of the book "Personality Type and Art" is available at Cambridge Scholars Publishing website. The German edition of the book "Personlichkeitstyp und Kunst" is available to buy on Amazon.de in paperback for 29.99 and online options for 9.99

Author Topic: Carrina  (Read 21343 times)

Offline carrina

• View Profile
Re: Carrina
« Reply #180 on: July 09, 2014, 05:09:55 PM »
I'm not going to continue this if you keep refusing to take me seriously. Thus far I have explained in every conversation that I am not an LII. I have told you many times that I am not going to entertain the idea any further.

Offline Mudjumps

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 09, 2014, 07:34:56 PM »
I guess experience counts quite a lot. If you practice typing soon you can see how people fit in without really thinking about model a or dichotomies.... Just the recurring patterns in how they look and behave and what you've seen before. To start with its hard because you don't even have 16 examples from real life to compare with. Maybe you can take a different angle by thinking about who you strongly relate to .... Celebrities friends or role models. If you could be someone else who would it be you could make a list....

Offline carrina

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 10, 2014, 12:48:39 AM »
I guess experience counts quite a lot. If you practice typing soon you can see how people fit in without really thinking about model a or dichotomies.... Just the recurring patterns in how they look and behave and what you've seen before. To start with its hard because you don't even have 16 examples from real life to compare with. Maybe you can take a different angle by thinking about who you strongly relate to .... Celebrities friends or role models. If you could be someone else who would it be you could make a list....

I'll do that. :)

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
    • Ассоциативная соционика
« Reply #183 on: July 12, 2014, 05:40:39 PM »
I am not ILE or LII. I never said I was an ILE>
Sorry, my mistake. I saw your picture in the SI close to type ILE I thought but it was ILI in fact.
Журнал "Соционика": https://www.facebook.com/groups/543577009011267/