• May 09, 2024, 06:31:55 AM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Registration on the forum through the email only to olgatangemann@gmail.com The English edition of the book "Personality Type and Art" is available at Cambridge Scholars Publishing website. The German edition of the book "Personlichkeitstyp und Kunst" is available to buy on Amazon.de in paperback for 29.99 and online options for 9.99

Author Topic: Cookie Images  (Read 1761 times)

Offline Cookie

• View Profile
Cookie Images
« on: April 16, 2019, 04:39:48 PM »
Hi there,

here they are the images.

Thank you again
Cookie

« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 04:41:42 PM by Cookie »

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
    • Ассоциативная соционика
Re: Cookie Images
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2019, 03:56:41 PM »
Hi, Cookie. Please, add the images you strongly dislike.
Журнал "Соционика": https://www.facebook.com/groups/543577009011267/

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2019, 06:35:10 PM »
Information copied from the discussion in the facebook group:
 - The very first picture with a black young man and chains appears to be sensory- but the meaning of it is a slavery and being a victim. We have two types which fit the idea of feeling vulnerable in this way by having suggestive Se: ILI and IEI. The sensory types have stronger sensory independently of where it is in the model exactly - vital or mental part of the psyche. They are very unlikely to see themselves as victimised by society. In fact, this picture is very typical for ILI type but can appear in the preferences of IEI. However, in the preferences of IEI we often see the humour and chicky flirty ethics - probably also depending on the sex of the person.
- Cookie:" I see it a bit different. The golden chains that today the rappers and hip-hop artist are wearing are nothing but the slavery chains from ancestors. They wear it unconsciously, without knowing the real meaning. They find it fancy but it’s more than that. So I see the humoristic part of it. I Don’t really care about the injustice.
 -You made me laugh about the chains. I did not see it this way but you have a point! 😀 it also means that big jewellery is a sign of power and authority. My husband looks at Theresa May big necklaces and gets annoyed: why is she wearing such big jewellery? He thinks that it is a bit too much ... like the person tries to show off. On another hand, it is in culture. If we look at the dresses style of Africans, how colourful and massive are their outfits. Why? They live close to powerful nature strong in colour and animal power and appreciate it, I guess! This shows that intuitive introverts may like more subtle expensive but delicate jewellery accessories which fit their personalities. All that we chose for ourselves is reflecting on our energy and personality.
I recently asked my daughter what would she likes as a present in jewellery. She said: “ you know me! Big long earrings, huge bracelets and if the ring then half of the finger size.” And she is just a small size lady but her personality is larger than life. And everything must be colourful! She is in Mexico now on holiday and she loves the culture there- very colourful and extraverted.
  - Cookie: I saw it in this manner. Power and authority objects could also have a second meaning. The material makes a difference. Gold vs iron. Nobody likes injustice. Social injustice is not important for me as I don't praise a lot our society. Personal qualities and work are more important then justice. The justice is about political power, it is illogical and dirty.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 06:39:58 PM by Ольга »

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2019, 06:44:18 PM »
Continue discussion:
SEI pictures are often pretty or more colourful and interested in ethics. Here we have a wooden guy whose knows is growing through - also in a position of being a victim. Lots of imagination and not really powerful or scary. In the pictures of SLI we can see powerful machine monsters like transformers for example.
I would say more logic than ethics, but there are some ethics like a picture with the clock. It contains an imaginative story, very dynamic and humorous at the same time. Heather powerful on sensory or scary. Very thin lines, this is the intuition of time clearly in the picture. Something like this could be in the preferences of Ni program and IEI.
Why I would say more logics? More than anything else reminds me of a statue in stone. The very formal and symbolic expression of people as blocks of stone: No faces, no shapes and we don’t see their emotions. We see that their hug symbolised love or maybe they cling to each other for emotional support - we don’t know. It is a very logical and maybe even vulnerable expression of love.
The picture with the lovely couple as old-time picture and the lady in the black - are more ethical. The lady in the black is painted in a rather intuitive style with no clear vision of her sensory attribute. The colours are dynamic but a bit dull. This is more to intuition.
Yes, the black boy slave has not got a face as it is not important once again I sign of logic. And while people appear here and there in the pictures they are not the main focus, they are small, sometimes in a position of being scared - a little girl in the forest. The danger is there, coming from others and you feel small and vulnerable - this is the message from the pictures. We also have some photos which showing moments on the road as if you are driving and observing the world around you. So the focus on the world from the point of the observer. This observer surely an introvert because he observes from somewhere safe: there is always some sort of roof or cover above his head ( from the car). And he observers not exactly people, just what is going on- the cars, the flowers in the car... this is factual information which we relate to Te rather than Fe. However, some pictures of the world around can appear in the preferences of other types but they will be slightly different in expression and focus. So far I would say that Cookie is not intruder he is an observer and collector of factual information about the world definitely an introvert, not a fighter and vulnerable in ethics with great humour and imagination. So we come to the type ILI. We still will need to confirm or dismiss this option of his type by looking at another piece of information. It can be lovely and consistent or maybe not. And we still will need to find what subtype he may have and a type of psychodynamics.

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2019, 06:49:13 PM »
Continue discussion:
- Cookie: the lost girl in the forest is a naive person. I am not that person. I am one of the hands holding a walking stick, but not the wolf. I would rather help her not harm her.
 - Olga: yes, when I interpret the pictures it can be different from the point of the person who chose it. It is a minor detail. I would guess that you would not associate yourself with the people in the pictures but...it does not contradict with a more general view of interpretation. I still suggest that the practitioner should transfer what he sees in the picture into the personality characteristic. If you would provide comments to the pictures as to why you like the picture this would give more detail. The picture with the girl could be associated as a warning to someone about the danger of the outside world where the person may not see it but it is there. Superid types are the best at knowing how to survive and see the outside world as an intrusive and dangerous place to be. Ni- program types IEI and ILI are good at noticing signs of danger, warning and even predicting possible trouble. It may be a slightly different view of yours and mine which still make the same big picture of the type and energy. Those who feel vulnerable to power are better at paying attention to it and to notice. These people are not naive, I agree.