• September 29, 2024, 09:32:05 AM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Registration on the forum through the email only to olgatangemann@gmail.com The English edition of the book "Personality Type and Art" is available at Cambridge Scholars Publishing website. The German edition of the book "Personlichkeitstyp und Kunst" is available to buy on Amazon.de in paperback for 29.99 and online options for 9.99

Author Topic: Carrina  (Read 31327 times)

Offline carrina

• View Profile
Re: Carrina
« Reply #120 on: June 27, 2014, 05:46:29 PM »
I've been trying to find good examples of ESI and LII today but I am having a hard time coming up with stuff.

One more thing I would like to mention. I like red.
I frequently wear bright pink cloths. One of my nail polishes is orange, bright. Maybe I should post some of my favorite color combinations here. I like wearing glittery finger nail polish.

I know an ESE. before she has just gotten on my nerves. I will try to speak with her more and see what affect she has on me.

I do like two ESE's allot: jim carey and stevey wonder.

I have sent you a friend request. When you accept I will tag you in some pictures of the art work I have done and my nail polish that i draw on my nails.

Offline carrina

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 27, 2014, 05:48:59 PM »
LOL.. look.. I think any type can like this.. :D \

<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=734880586572326" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=734880586572326">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/nova919">Nova 919</a>.</div></div>

Offline carrina

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 27, 2014, 06:16:48 PM »
THIS IS MY TWIN SISTER

THIS IS MY OLDEST BROTHER

FREQUENT CHOICE OF COLORS FOR ME

THIS IS MY DESKTOP WALLPAPER (i like the joker: his despair+action, the knife he is holding is an exiting show of power to me)

THIS IS MY EX BOYFRIEND SLE I find this picture attractive

MY OLDEST SISTER

ME AND MY FRIEND ASHELEY

FREQUENT COLOR CHOICE

MY MOMMA

i MADE THESE

i MADE THIS ALSO
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 06:20:54 PM by carrina »

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
    • Ассоциативная соционика
« Reply #123 on: June 28, 2014, 09:30:45 AM »
Carrina, thanks for beautiful pictures and lots of information. :) I will not mention everything but some points only.

1) You said you are non materialistic and example you draw could be understood differently as regards to aspects. Do you consider yourself as a practical person?
2) The not nice music - could be Ego music. The music you like is very close to Ti music but has a soul too. The rhythm itself is Ti the voice closer to Fi. And it is definitely introverted.
3) What subjects did you do well at school, where did you work and why you decided to go for science now?
3) People say you should be a councillor. What do ou think yourself about it?

Please, don't think about relationship as criteria for your type and forget the difference between socionics and MBTI. I tried to explain to you about it but you firmly believe that the difference is huge when in fact it is not. I will explain to you about it on scype.

Have you got any pictures of your dad? How similar or different you are with your twin sister? Who are you more similar with mother or father or who in the family is more like you?
Журнал "Соционика": https://www.facebook.com/groups/543577009011267/

Offline carrina

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 28, 2014, 10:55:50 PM »
Carrina, thanks for beautiful pictures and lots of information. :) I will not mention everything but some points only.

1) You said you are non materialistic and example you draw could be understood differently as regards to aspects. Do you consider yourself as a practical person? I consider myself to be very practicle but compared to some I could be more so. The SLE thinks I am practicle. The SLI thinks I am not. I think I am. My practicality has to do with people tho.
2) The not nice music - could be Ego music. The music you like is very close to Ti music but has a soul too. The rhythm itself is Ti the voice closer to Fi. And it is definitely introverted.  I don't see how that could be Ti.. Ti is my lowest scoring element
3) What subjects did you do well at school, where did you work and why you decided to go for science now? Art was my best subject, music, history, then maybe science.
3) People say you should be a councillor. What do ou think yourself about it? I'm not sure exactly what you mean but I will answer how I can. I know I would be good at it. I am great at getting down to the bottom of things and helping people see their inner power. I have a deep connection with the various social issues that I would be dealing with.

Please, don't think about relationship as criteria for your type and forget the difference between socionics and MBTI. I tried to explain to you about it but you firmly believe that the difference is huge when in fact it is not. I will explain to you about it on scype.

Have you got any pictures of your dad? How similar or different you are with your twin sister? Who are you more similar with mother or father or who in the family is more like you?
I am a very good mixture between my mom and dad. He is practical always making things, she is a helper, yet she loves making things as well. He is stern and she is forgiving. I am in between them.

MY DAD

Offline carrina

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 28, 2014, 10:58:26 PM »
MY SISTER, BROTHER, SISTER IN LAW, AND CHILDREN

MY GRANPA (PAPA) HE IS MY FAVORITE

MY AUNT DAWN ALICE

GRANDMA DAWN AND BROTHER

GRANDPA FRANK

MY BROTHER LUKE AND HIS KIDS

Offline carrina

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 28, 2014, 11:15:05 PM »
My twin and are very similar, yet I am much more mature. She has mental health issues. Other than that we are very similar. she may be more outgoing then me

ME AND MY TWIN (I was picking on her)

MY UNCLES AND GRANDPA FRANK

ON A NATURE HIKE. i AM AT THE BOTTOM WITH MY SON POINITING UP

Offline carrina

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 28, 2014, 11:21:01 PM »
LAST ONE!! ME N MY SISTER WERE ACTING SILLY TODAY.

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 29, 2014, 09:42:13 AM »
Hi Carrina, beautiful family you have got. I like you favourite grandpa too. He looks terrific. ))
Can you tell me which grandpa is the father of you mother and which one of your father? Is grandpa Frank the father of your mother?
What about you brother Luke, can you tall me about him - what is he doing professionally? Is he your older brother? How similar are you with him?

About being practical can you find out from your friends SLE and LSI what do they mean? Everyone put their own meaning into words and that is why we have trouble to understand each other about your type. There is more than words can say. Psychoanalysis is not simple and easy, especially if you try something  to make evident for another person.

Ti- music is a simple beat, evenly and repetitive. I am talking just about this song and not all your music at the moment. Like this one

http://youtu.be/woNcegfZbbA

Offline Ольга

• Administrator
  • Ассоциативная модель
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 29, 2014, 09:49:10 AM »
Carrina, as regards to you professional choices, you like music, history and people say you could be a great  councillor. This subjects are different from science, why science then and not history or working with people who have ethical problems? What do you study now and how do you find science in general and in particular? Is it an exciting subject? What do you like the most in science?

You must like kids if you want to be a teacher at school. Do you want to teach small kids or big kids or different ages?

Offline Mudjumps

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 29, 2014, 12:40:10 PM »
I am sort of up and down about believing in some things in Socionics but this ti music makes me laugh because it sounds stupid to me. Maybe model a is more accurate than I think....

Offline carrina

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 29, 2014, 01:34:58 PM »
Hi Carrina, beautiful family you have got. I like you favourite grandpa too. He looks terrific. ))
Can you tell me which grandpa is the father of you mother and which one of your father? Is grandpa Frank the father of your mother? He is the father of my father. he is the "spiritual leader" I love him for the experience he has given me. I feel that I have lived a life with many blessings. If he were alive today I would be asking him questions every day. He was quiet and studious. He studied religions. His job was to take a large board and go to New York city and teach people as they walked by. He would interpret the bible for them. He was very much an anarchy type individual, although he didn't believe in violence, but he was violent as a young man, as an older man he believed in nonviolent protest and education of the public. I will give you his website address. and another picture of him.(The first two pictures are my aunts at Occupy Wallstreet. they are my fathers sisters.)

Papa used to have passover with us every year to try and show us to accept every culture
What about you brother Luke, can you tall me about him - what is he doing professionally? Is he your older brother? he is my older brother. he has looked out for me allot. we are pretty close. there is some physcological distance there, as is with everyone that I know. but yeah we are pretty close friends. we help eachother out. I loan him money and he works on my car, I watch his kids if he wants to go do something. How similar are you with him?
My brother and are are very similar, not the same. He has had drug problems but he is a musician (struggling usician Lol.. ) and a hard laborer. we make music sometimes together.
a
About being practical can you find out from your friends SLE and LSI (its not LSI its SLI) I am always telling the SLE what to do, he is always acting like a teenager and not taking care of his kid. The SLI has the same problems with me that I do with the sLE. The SLE is overly concerned with partying and I always try to convince him to go work as a cell phone sailsman. he says he wants to but doesn't know how to get a job (LOL he doesn't want to ) SLI tells me to worry about more practicle things, tells me to do more housework, he tries to tell me that I have allot of potential and don't date certain guys. We disagree on allot of things but we are also similar. what do they mean? Everyone put their own meaning into words and that is why we have trouble to understand each other about your type. There is more than words can say. Psychoanalysis is not simple and easy, especially if you try something  to make evident for another person.

Ti- music is a simple beat, evenly and repetitive. I am talking just about this song and not all your music at the moment. Like this one

http://youtu.be/woNcegfZbbA woah. i love this>most generally the music that I like has a beat that changes. The thing I like is the guitar going back and forth. this reminds me of a clown circus during break!! omg!! I love this.. Any music that changes tempo IS MY HEART!! I love the tempo changes beyond explanation.. omg I'm listententing to this now it is captivating... Its amazing.. thank you for that. wtf this is great. jeez...
The tempo change makes me want to cry and dance. It makes me want to jump around with a dance partner. It is effecting me amazingly. People think I don't like music but I am just picky. Its amazing that you were able to pick somehting out that I would love so much. (It's over now and that was invigorating)

Offline carrina

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 29, 2014, 01:45:49 PM »
Carrina, as regards to you professional choices, you like music, history and people say you could be a great  councillor. This subjects are different from science, why science then and not history or working with people who have ethical problems? I can be a science teacher and teach kids not to conform to the way society takes information and puts locks on it. I can teach them to think for themselves, show them better ways to learn, encourage them. What do you study now and how do you find science in general and in particular? I am fascinated by quantum science. I want to understand it. I am doing college on the computer and it is hard for me. I want to do it in a classroom. I chose Environmental Science so I can help make communities that harbor better health and sustainability (the children don't need foodstamps, they can pick fruit and vegetables, herbs are everywhere, people don't buy tea, they can make it, farmer can be more taken care of in a city like this. I know that our society is moving toward this (politicians have already started the plans, agenda 21 is not a conspiracy, I plan to be a part of it in the future if I can get my self on track.. )https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zn8MRKOskwIs it an exciting subject? What do you like the most in science? I want to understand particle physics but I have to get myself into a physical classroom instead of this internet stuff or I will fail.. its very hard to explain what exites me about science. I want to understand how humans have consciousness in them. I want to know what DNA is, I HATE genetically modified DNA.. but I want to understand Micro Science as it relates to maybe religion and spirituality. I cried about imagining visiting this one day: http://youtu.be/xJwJgHGDllE?t=5m59s

You must like kids if you want to be a teacher at school. Do you want to teach small kids or big kids or different ages?

Offline carrina

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 29, 2014, 01:47:14 PM »
I am sort of up and down about believing in some things in Socionics but this ti music makes me laugh because it sounds stupid to me. Maybe model a is more accurate than I think....

Its strange to me that you had that reaction. this made me want to dance like a maniac.

Offline carrina

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 29, 2014, 01:56:36 PM »
I want to teach kids about 11-15
This the age that most of them get lost in the system. I wish I could help these kids where nobody helped me. I would pay attention to every kid and find out the best way they would learn and cater to them. I would also be very stern, as I am with certain things of great importance.
I think I would also get bored of this in a year or two. Then I would go back to school for physics but I would have to get a math tutor.