• May 30, 2024, 05:58:13 AM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Registration on the forum through the email only to olgatangemann@gmail.com The English edition of the book "Personality Type and Art" is available at Cambridge Scholars Publishing website. The German edition of the book "Personlichkeitstyp und Kunst" is available to buy on Amazon.de in paperback for 29.99 and online options for 9.99

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
Штирлиц - LSE / F. Veloute
« Last post by Ольга on February 02, 2021, 05:57:33 PM »
 :)

>:(

I appreciate realism, but not usually photorealism (I like some of the artist's/movement's style to come through). I appreciate pieces that draw me inside of them with the space and atmosphere they create, often with many small details. In terms of art movements, I tend to enjoy stuff from the baroque, neoclassical, and romantic periods without much fuss.

Stagg at Sharkey's is more painterly than any of the above, but has that same skill in capturing a snapshot (you can really see the influence of the invention of the camera on this painting when compared to the others). I often find myself appreciating this piece as an abstract painting, the way the bold brushstrokes draw the eye around the canvas is just as enjoyable as the punchy subject matter.

Window with a Blind is a longtime favourite of mine. I find it very relaxing - I think it's the everyday subject matter combined with its gental gradients and sharp lines. Very architectural, a bit geographic, and mundanely sublime.

I also have a soft-spot for abstract and conceptual works, especially pieces that are large, playful, and bold. In many cases I think abstract pieces do more to change the space they're in than a realistic piece (bigger impact on the objects in a room, including the viewer).

In Russian

Я ценю реализм, но обычно не фотореализм (мне нравится проявление некоторого стиля художника / движения). Я ценю изделия, которые вовлекают меня внутрь себя с пространством и атмосферой, которые они создают, часто с множеством мелких деталей. Что касается художественных направлений, мне нравится без особой суеты наслаждаться вещами из периодов барокко, неоклассицизма и романтики.

Stagg at Sharkey's более живописен, чем любой из вышеперечисленных, но обладает такими же навыками в создании снимков (вы действительно можете увидеть влияние изобретения камеры на эту картину по сравнению с другими). Я часто замечаю, что ценю эту работу как абстрактную картину, и то, как смелые мазки привлекают взгляд вокруг холста, так же приятно, как и резкий предмет.

Окно со шторкой - мой давний фаворит. Я нахожу это очень расслабляющим - я думаю, что это повседневная тема в сочетании с ее естественными градиентами и резкими линиями. Очень архитектурный, немного географический и приземленный образ.

Я также люблю абстрактные и концептуальные работы, особенно большие, игривые и смелые. Во многих случаях я думаю, что абстрактные предметы больше влияют на пространство, в котором они находятся, чем реалистичные предметы (большее влияние на объекты в комнате, включая зрителя).

Есенин - IEI / Mary
« Last post by Ольга on February 02, 2021, 10:40:11 AM »

I do like Van Goghs exaggeration of simple elements, like the sky. He gave it texture.
Neutral colors. Involve nature. Do not involve humans or buildings. Please just get the essence of the beauty of what nature is, small as a leaf or as large as a mountain. And do not be afraid of natural chaos. Do not create any where there is none though. Also not too realistic. Some kind of impression. Not exactly what you see.
White frame... I took those pictures. The flowers don't fit in the boxes but are still complete, is my favourite part.
Clock, my grandpa made it. He is clever with his work and I love tracking time visually like this. It is a little whimsical.
The black frame. I am not sure how much I like it but my parents made the effort to give it to me.

Salvador Dali and Rosseau are uncomfortable because of the darker parts of their images, things melting in Dali's, hidden animals in the forest in Rosseau's.

In Russian

Мне нравится, когда Ван Гог преувеличивает простые элементы, такие как небо. Он придал ей текстуру.
Нейтральные цвета. Привлекает природа. Не включать людей или здания. Пожалуйста, просто ощутите суть красоты того, что есть природа, маленькая, как лист, или большая, как гора. И не бойтесь природного хаоса. Но не создавайте ничего там, где его нет. Также не слишком реалистично. Какое-то впечатление. Не совсем то, что вы видите.
Белая рамка ... Я сделала эти снимки. Цветы не помещаются в коробки, но вполне заметны, это моя любимая часть.
Часы, это сделал мой дедушка. Он умен в своей работе, и я люблю вот так визуально отслеживать время. Это немного прихотливо.
Черная рамка. Я не уверена, насколько она мне нравится, но мои родители постарались подарить его мне.
Сальвадор Дали и Россо чувствую себя неуютно из-за более темных частей их изображений, вещей, тающих в Дали, скрытых животных в лесу в Россо.
Психодиагностика / Re: Отзывы о консультациях
« Last post by Ольга on December 02, 2020, 02:48:20 PM »
Billy Ross III: “I really enjoyed this holistic typing style. Most typing services do not include the art and music preferences. I found it very helpful and it was also a necessary part in determining my type for the group that was helping confirm my type. Olga was very helpful throughout answering all my questions. She has been very patient and kind throughout the whole process. I would recommend her for typing based on her character alone, but her typing process is the best I have come across so far and the most thorough. I also want to thank Olga Tangemann for finding out that I’m an ESI”
Драйзер - ESI / Re: Billy Ross
« Last post by Ольга on December 02, 2020, 01:12:50 PM »
Tests
Billy's test results were inconsistent pointing to the functional profile of NF but subtype test suggested the right profile for him: subtype test  result: Static profile || Superego – Id - Superid – Ego
Using the descriptions of the vulnerable functions Billy chose as his vulnerable intuition.
Prior to this after reading the article of the information aspects Billy thought that his vulnerable could be sensing and the type- analyser result suggested type EII with the subtype IEI. He also mentioned that MBTI test suggested for him type ISTJ. This is partly why he thought that he could be type LSI. And of the colour range in a Butterly model he chose for himself violet and pink which are the colours of Superego energy.
Драйзер - ESI / Billy Ross
« Last post by Ольга on December 02, 2020, 01:00:20 PM »
Billy Ross was typed by me as static ESI with the internal subtype LSI within Superego group and external subtype SEE by TPE profile yesterday.

This is his preference in music and paintings.
As you can see, his preferences in art are clear lines of drawings and the theme of ethics Fi. Bright colors do not dominate, the calmness of the Superego energy: rationality, static, introversion. He likes the colors of the Superego - purple and pink.
What he doesn't like about art belongs to the Superid energy.
http://socionics4you.com/post-16051?lang=en

Favourite music 🙂
LOCASH – Ring on Every Finger, Craig David – Walking Away,  Boyzone – Love Me for a Reason, Charlie Wilson ft. Fantasia – I Wanna Be Your man; Taio Cruz – Dynamite; Ne-Yo (Libra Scale) Telekinesis; Mark Morrison – Return Of The Mack.
Dislike 🙁  – 101 Dalmatians – Cruella;  De Vil Bon Jovi – It’s My Life;  Genesis – That’s Al; l Nirvana – Smells Like Teen Spirit.

« Last post by Ольга on November 23, 2020, 05:00:19 PM »
Аля:
Мне больше всего в типировании понравились тесты с картинками. Результат впечатляющий! Как по картинкам можно так раскрыть психологический тип? Ольга, конечно, профессионал! Ей,по-моему, и тесты не нужны, она все типы определяет по внешности и манере разговора.
Самым сложным для меня оказался Калькулятор типа и подтипа. Для человека далекого от соционики, было очень сложно расставить результаты по функциональным результатам.
В целом, довольна и тип определён верно. Спасибо!

I liked the tests with pictures the most in typing. The result is impressive! How can you reveal the psychological type from the pictures? Olga, of course, is a professional! She, in my opinion, does not need tests, she defines all types by their appearance and manner of speaking.
The most difficult for me was the Type and Subtype Calculator. For a person far from socionics, it was very difficult to arrange the results according to the functional results.
In general, I am satisfied and the type is defined correctly. Thanks!
Джек Лондон - LIE / Re: Аля
« Last post by Ольга on November 23, 2020, 04:59:03 PM »
Отзыв о диагностике:
"Мне больше всего в типировании понравились тесты с картинками. Результат впечатляющий! Как по картинкам можно так раскрыть психологический тип? Ольга, конечно, профессионал! Ей,по-моему, и тесты не нужны, она все типы определяет по внешности и манере разговора.
Самым сложным для меня оказался Калькулятор типа и подтипа. Для человека далекого от соционики, было очень сложно расставить результаты по функциональным результатам.
В целом, довольна и тип определён верно. Спасибо!"

I liked the tests with pictures the most in typing. The result is impressive! How can you reveal the psychological type from the pictures? Olga, of course, is a professional! She, in my opinion, does not need tests, she defines all types by their appearance and manner of speaking.
The most difficult for me was the Type and Subtype Calculator. For a person far from socionics, it was very difficult to arrange the results according to the functional results.
In general, I am satisfied and the type is defined correctly. Thanks!
Бальзак - ILI / Dark Romance
« Last post by Ольга on October 09, 2020, 04:36:53 PM »

Adele
Deicide - Dead by Dawn
https://youtu.be/bVKy2Va7Ds0

Act 3: S2 - The Movement 1
https://youtu.be/ONAI_LeT9ss
Ayreon - Day Two: Isolation (The Human Equation) 2004
https://youtu.be/ncf6rXp9tNA
Death Note: The Musical - They're Only Human (ENGLISH)
https://youtu.be/nrZolM3uCds
Buzzer
https://youtu.be/8U606cxj61M
Ayreon - Day Eleven: Love (The Human Equation) 2004
https://youtu.be/LBgTiLMTlxo
A2 S5 the Deceit
https://youtu.be/Sw0l02xs884
The Big Tent Show
https://youtu.be/EU5ex16_QFc

We finish this diagnostics by nonverbal preferences in art and music with the only one test result available: dynamic ILI with a subtype LIE by TPE profile and subtype SLI within Superid group of types:

« Last post by Ольга on September 15, 2020, 01:47:41 AM »
Ben Bailey: “I really enjoyed this holistic typing style. Most typing services do not include the art and music preferences. I found it very helpful and it was also a necessary part in determining my type for the group that was helping confirm my type. Olga was very helpful throughout answering all my questions. She has been very patient and kind throughout the whole process. I would recommend her for typing based on her character alone, but her typing process is the best I have come across so far and the most thorough.”

Есенин - IEI / Re: Ben B.
« Last post by Ольга on September 11, 2020, 07:19:14 PM »
The report of Ben's type identification on the website: intuitive IEI, subtype ILI, IEE, irrational type of psychodynamics.
http://socionics4you.com/post-15885?lang=en
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10